Sunday 2 September 2007

A Quick Catch-Up

This remains the last time I saw my car. (See Ouch! My Car!!!)

We haven't got it back yet from the body shop as the last estimate for it being ready, before we went away, was 31 August. I've not had chance to get in touch with the body shop yet so I don't know whether it will return triumphantly or not tomorrow.

The other guy's insurance have been paying for a hire car for me, so a conservative estimate for his little prang so far will be at least £1000 GBP.

There are 312 photos from the holiday so you just sit tight and they (not all obviously!) will appear bit by bit here or at Flickr.

We are off to see actresses Caroline Munro and Martine Beswick at a film festival in Manchester today so there'll be a few from that too!

Oh and we really do know we are back home - it's raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.