Thursday 9 August 2007

Site of the Big Wheel

Margot was having problems placing the Big Wheel where I suggested, so I hope this helps.

This is the same photo as before except I've drawn round the outline of the Horsehoe Pavilion in the Winter Gardens.

Then I've highlighted a feature in both this and the photo below which I believe to be the same glass arched roof, which is now over the Coronation Street entrance to the Winter Gardens, but which cannot be seen from inside the building.

In fact the two photographs look to have been taken from pretty much the same spot, with Coronation Street running off to the left and Adelaide Street running off at the junction up the side of the site.

Oh and wonderful! She's got another challenge for us, folks - see the entry above (give me a few moments to write it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.