Thursday 17 May 2007

A New Friend

It's always nice to make new friends and receive email and I've had the good fortune to be contacted today by "William". I'll add William's email in red and add my comments along the way...

Hi there lovely,
Well "Hi there" to you too, you little charmer!
This kind of opportunity comes ones in aa life.
"ones" presumably means "once" and "aa" - are we talking battery sizes here? (for the benefit of folks across the Atlantic a battery = a cell and an AA battery is the size you would put in a portable CD player) (remember those?)

I don't want to miss it. Do you?
Certainly not - I'm all for getting as much life from my batteries as I can!

I am coming to your place in a few dacys
oh, I love those little French cars! Why do you need more than one though? Do you come as a kit? Pull yourself together!
and I though may be we can meet each other. If you don't mind I can send youb may picbture. I am a girl. Ybou can correspond with me using my email

Well, William, it's all starting to come to pieces at this point and whilst not wishing to appear picky or ungrateful and I certainly don't wish to criticise but I think you may find it useful to fish out that bit of chewing gum from the side of the "b" key on your keyboard... Now William, I need a little more information at this point because when you say "I am a girl", does that mean that operation? I know they can do wonderful things these days - a quick snip here... a quick snip there... and Bob's your auntie, but there's a little niggle making me wonder whether you are really all that you are making yourself out to be...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.