Wednesday 9 May 2007

On This Day...

I thought it might be fun to look back to see what photos I'd taken over the years on this date: 9 May.

There's absolutely none would you believe!!! But had I done this yesterday then I'd have come up with the following...

8 May 1977 - the christening of our daughter, Gillian, who later this year is getting married. Of all the family shown only Fran, Gill, myself, and Mum are still with us.

8 May 1982 - ITV were filming their series "Airline" with Roy Marsden, using Blackpool Airport and the Dakota aircraft of Atlantic Airlines.

8 May 2005 - Fran was doing the Blackpool 10k Fun Run with colleagues from Sainsburys.

So... 9 May - not a big news day in the Burke household!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.