Saturday 28 July 2007

New Flickr Album

I've just uploaded 128 photos and 3 sketches from our 2004 holiday to Lake Garda in Italy.

I've decided now that with all the new Web2 applications (like Flickr, Blogger, MySpace etc.) that there isn't really any need for me to write full blown web pages any more.

My account at Flickr allows me to create albums of photos, put long descriptions against each photo if I need to and (use it! use it!) allows you to add your own comments either to an individual photo or to an album.

You can view the photos larger by clicking on the thumbnail in the album (and then you can look at them extra large by clicking the "all sizes" link) or you can view them as a slide show. You can choose whether or not to read the descriptions in the slideshow.

Have a look and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.