Sunday 28 October 2007

Watercolour Blackpool Tram

If it's rare that I do any sketching, then it's a once in a blue moon event for me to attempt a watercolour painting.

Only about four or five of these exist at all. This was one of the best attempts, am image taken from a photograph I took of a Blackpool tram against a backdrop of some old cactus illuminations from the 1970s or early 1980s.

This one hangs in the hallway of David and Jeannie and I'm pleased (if a little confused) that they like it so much!

Return to Blackpool Tram and Bus Index Page

2 comments:

  1. Lovely watercolour I can see why your friends like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the comment Jill, a few more like this and I'll almost be ready to take the paper bag off my head when I'm sketching outdoors! :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.