Tuesday 23 October 2007

Belles of the Beach

A couple of people have expressed some surprise that my entry Leo's Lovelies about the French photographer from the 1920s featured a young lady only from the neck up! I mean - this is a family-friendly blog! Anyway I'm sure there are plenty of places elsewhere on the web where young maidens are featured with a little less modesty, ha ha!

But I shall bend a little and feature No.2 in the Cotman Color Series of postcards, entitled "Belles of the Beach" where, just to address a possible imbalance, one model is only featured from the neck down... Ok lads?

3 comments:

  1. Swiz! Boo! Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this what I meant? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell has she got on her head? Not the one with the big hat - the other one? It looks like a strawberry meringue!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.