Friday 20 March 2009

Sunnyside Up!

It's been a bit quiet on the blog this week - I've been charging about again and doing more Twittering than blogging. I'm johnburke1 on Twitter if anyone wants to follow me there.

I'm going to be a bit busy over the coming weekend too.

We're just getting ready to load the car with keyboards and guitars and head off down to Northampton for this event.

If you haven't got tickets already there's now no chance of getting any I'm afraid (for "afraid" read "glad to say"!) The event is sold out and the Sunnyside club it was reported had to turn down another 50 applications for tickets the day after it sold out!

Tonight is a chance to meet all the great people from the http://www.billyfury.com forums and I'm anticipating a great night tonight also!

Reports to come...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.