Friday 30 November 2012

The Reel, Blackpool Pleasure Beach

The other day I mentioned the Reel ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach and it opened the floodgates to emails asking for photos of it.

And would you believe I only have one and arguably not the best shot of the ride that I could have taken...

Even worse - I took it on colour negative film around 1976 or 77 and I can't find the negatives from that film! I very rarely threw negatives away, but this film must have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and either got lost or I threw it, believing I had removed the negatives from the D+P folder.

Here's a link to a wonderful article about the Reel on Gary Radice's web site The Magic Eye. It is well worth a read!

Return to Blackpool Pleasure Beach Index Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.