Thursday 10 February 2011

Lincoln at Night

On Tuesday night I arrived in Lincoln, prior to running some Project Management training at the university. After checking into the hotel I needed to stretch my legs and found a large shopping mall opposite the hotel.

Whilst most of the shops were already closed and others were in the midst of closing, I did see this excellent view of the cathedral from a bridge over a river, which I later found to be the River Witham. I'd left the camera in the hotel and mentally kicked myself. Dodging into a Costa, I decided during the course of a small latte that it was too good a view not to record and after the coffee walked back to the hotel, returning with the camera. The superb dark blue sky had gone black of course by the time I got back, but even so, it was worth the taking I think! I hope you agree!

Return to Work Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.