Sunday 18 February 2007

Introducing John!

Hi all,

Well after trying MySpace for a while I decided that I was going to keep that for work-related stuff and following the success of the blog I created for the band, Creeping Bentgrass, I decided just to start a personal blog here.

You can find out a bit more about me by visiting my web site (pictured) which has pages devoted to lots of different holiday trips, plus pages about my home town of Blackpool, the city of London, a couple of pages for those who still enjoy listening to records at 78rpm and if nostalgia is your thing then I've got a number of pages of nostalgia too!

All websites listed above are no longer available and content is being recreated on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.