Sunday 30 August 2009

Aaaaaghhhhhh!

Now my regular viewers will know that I seldom moan about my lot in life and try to see the funny side even when strangers throw food all over me on aircraft (last year, see here) but I have to say in all modesty and humility...

This bloody hurts!!!

And how long is it going to be before it grows out?!? No chance of not tearing it off duh... If anyone meets me and I have what appears to be a clown's shoe on my left foot it will be because that's the only thing that will fit because of all the cotton wool I might have to wrap round my toe to avoid more agony! Not looking forward to shoes and socks... But will have to knuckle down to it... toe the line... (Feeling a bit squeamish about saying hit the nail on the head...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.