Friday 14 November 2008

Zebra Joke

Back in the 1980s I used to freelance photos and articles to magazines a lot. A regular place to visit was Blackpool Zoo which gave me the chance of lots of photos that could be used for caption competitions of which there were (and probably still are) lots of examples in all kinds of publications.

This one was featured in the womens' magazine Annabel I also had similar photos published in She, in the Club Canon members magazine and even in the magazine of a photo develop and processing company. This one was always one of my favourites though, if for no other reason than you seldom see a zebra yawning. My favourite caption? "Silly ass! You left your pyjamas on!"

"Pssst! Don't tell anyone I told you this but..." Actually the raised foot belongs to the parrot at the back. I wasn't so lucky!

"Where shall we go today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.