Thursday 6 November 2008

Blackpool Central Pier Big Wheel

I'm back! Yes, the new broadband setup has taken place and I'm now able to connect once more from home. All I need now is some time to connect from home...

So, once more apologies to those who were wondering where I'd got to, but even had the connection been a bit earlier I seem to have spent so much time away from home just recently I'm not sure it would have made a lot of difference! This week for instance, I left Blackpool on Monday and have been to Birmingham and then Glasgow. I got home last night to a raptuous welcome by Fran - along the lines of "Shush, I'm watching The Bill and Silent Witness..." Good to be home...

Return to Blackpool Central Pier Index Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.