Thursday 2 October 2008

View Across The Tyne

I'm in Newcastle again at the moment, spending a few days working in the office.

I didn't bring my camera with me so I thought I'd have a go at seeing how well my phone takes photos. I'm actually fairly impressed with the quality - click the link below to see the larger version and then click the link on Flickr for "All Sizes" and you'll see what I mean. For a telephone it's not bad. It's totally the wrong shape for a camera of course and so it's hard to take a photo without moving and causing camera shake and the tiny little window of plastic that they call a lens can't hope to compete with my usual Canon digital Eos, but... for a telephone this ain't bad!

Viewpoint from Jurys Inn, Newcastle on Tyne.

Larger Version of the Photo: Newcastle view

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.