Saturday 19 January 2008

Out of Contact

If anyone's trying to get hold of me then please be aware our phone isn't working. You'll have to try my mobile number.

This also means I can't log into my main email account so please use the Hotmail one - this is linked from my main webpage (see left).

BT allow you to order a test of your phone on their website. Luckily I can access the Internet from my laptop using a 3G card. Anyway once you have said you need a test there is no way to comment on their results and the original form only gives you 500 characters which is hardly anything at all. Anything less would limit you to "my phone is duff" and there's no chance to put any details on.

It also appears that having ordered a test they do one and then close it no matter what.

Eg - "We have to test this number"
"Ok"
"Is it broke?"
"Yes"
"Ok that's the test done then..."

That appears to be what happened to us anyway. Our phone is still dead but our job has been closed. I've reported it again but in 500 characters couldn't exactly make my feelings known... Customer service??? Don't make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.