Sunday 11 November 2007

Montage Making & Collage Creation

I'll hedge my bets as I'm not sure of the difference to be honest...

Anyway after making a series of montages about the last cruise we did I enjoyed it so much I've started doing some of our 2005 cruise around the Atlantic Islands - Canaries to you!

I've been uploading them to Flickr so you can have a look at the a bit bigger than this one! It shows the view from La Mirador del Rio on Lanzarote, designed by artist César Manrique.

From a large cafe window and from cliff edge balconies you can look over to the island of La Graciosa. The island is stunning with its volcanoes rising high above the coast.

According to some, Robert Louis Stevens based his book "Treasure Island" on an incident which occurred on La Graciosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.