Tuesday 23 October 2007

A New Look and a New Name

Welcome to the first entry under the new blog name "John Burke's a-Musings".

I wanted the blog to be found a bit easier if anyone was searching for my name.

Besides there are hundreds and thousands of John Burkes. Bad enough coping with that never mind all the millions of Johns with any old surname. I'm obviously far more common than I thought...

A quick look on Google tells me there are about 4,760,000 entries listed under "John Burke". If you use google.co.uk I am the first of those with another 3 entries on the first page. I might slip down the ratings if you use any other country's google homepage!

There are a few noteables though - a lot of us John Burkes are musical and there is one after my own heart who performs with sea lions in Germany...! Good on you, me!

Hope you like the new look - the name will stay the look might change every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.