Saturday 7 July 2007

5-Blade Shaving - if the first one don't get you...

Remember back in May we got a free sample Gillette Fusion razor through the post?

I've been trying it out. Fran's told me to enjoy it whilst I can because the cost of the blade cartridge is causing a national divide - those who can afford >3 blades and those who can only afford <4 blades.

I remember being perfectly happy with a single, though double-edged, blade which had to be slid from it's plastic box, removed from paper envelope and slotted onto the razor, the top protective guard then being screwed back on.

But surely shaving with 5 blades means a closer better shave - perhaps less passes with the razor? Er... that would be a "no" then... But I'll bet if you measured any remaining stubble with a microscope it would be shorter...

Check the Gillette Fusion website here, then pass me that strop please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be passed by moderator before appearing on this post.